Wednesday, July 13, 2011

IM RLLY SCARED?! Something happened last nite...?

I couldnt fall asleep, so i was watching tv, then i got a little tired so i turned off my tv and laid in my bed for about 10 minutes, i was almost asleep until a HUGE crashing sound woke me up! I live in an old manor/mansion of its time, and my room (modernized of course) is where the maids and butlers used to sleep. It is also right next to the butlers stairs (which lead to the kitchen. in olden times they used to wake u earlier than the residents to make breakfast etc so they had their own stairs.). Well anyways, i realized that it sounded like someone was falling down my stairs. it was the scariest thing ever! I got up, looked around, and everyone in my house was fast asleep, even my dog. So then I went back to sleep... and it happened again. something fell down my stairs! Im positive that is the sound cuz ik it so well. and it was coming from the stair hall. I got rlly scared. Also in my house, my tv has been going on and off a lot and flipping channels. I dont beleive in ghosts but.... do u think it is one? or does anyone have a logical explanation!? Also my house is pretty old... like built in 1900-1930. the previous family living here moved out, and they had family troubles (daughter sent to boarding school, parents fought). The previouser family idk...

No comments:

Post a Comment