Saturday, July 16, 2011

I really hope someone can help me....god bless me :(?

god bless me to let love professionals see this... there's a girl that i really like but she don't know....we've been very good friends since bout 2 years...we are close friends...when she is down i'm there always to comfort her..sometimes she still praise me for being sweet for saying good stuff about her...when i'm down she'll will comfort me and she said if i'm sad she will also be sad..she wants me to smile...she even wrote about me in an essay in school...and i wrote bout her in a peom....we text each other everyday wothout stopping...we gave 'sweet love kiss' symbols in phones....she gave me advice when i'm fristrated or depressed....she also said that everytime when she's sad..she's said the only person who will appear beside her is me...she loves looking at flowers and she said she hope to see that kind of species of flowers....i told her that i hope there's a chance i'll be there to bring her to a windy shady place and look together...and said she was touched and tears dropping....and one day...i've got caught texting the same girl a lot and i've been grounded and my phone was confiscated...i told everything tat happens to me to tat girl except for veing grounded i told her i cant text and apologize a lot....then from that day onwards....we used facebook to chat...and i can feel her atitude is changing towards me...she sends an inbox bout her problems to me...and i told her wat must she do and the next day when she's online....she diden even thank or said anything juz 'haha:) hi" imma like feeling very jealous and scared tat she'll start to text other guys coz she dont have me anymore and starting to forget about me....i really dont know wat to do....i hope love professionals can gave me good advice real good tat can make her obsessed bout me again i want the old her back...:(( anything tat i can do to continue to make her talk to me like the olden days...?? i really appreciate ur help...

No comments:

Post a Comment