Sunday, July 17, 2011

I want a baby im still only 17?

okay so . ive always wanted a baby my whole life. my entire life my dreams were to become a mom. my dream job is and always has been to be a stay at home mom. ive baby sat worked with children and had to take care of babys and it just makes me want one eveen more. i know that i need a backup plan. im 17 and halfway through my first year of college and still continuing on to become a dental hygenist. my school has free child care and if i didnt want to do that they offor online classes as well. i started early becuase im smart. why are teen moms so frowned upon in society? i was reading a pregnancy magazine and it said the best and healthiest time for a women to have a baby is when they were in their teen years. IN the olden days girls had babys at a very young age and it was acceptable. My boyfriend is a great guy and i dont have a job right now but he has 2 jobs and plenty of money and he said if i were pregnant he would want me to keep it. . his family would be very supportive. my mother not so much. ive had my times as a teenager. ive done my partying. i have my few close friends and am not concerned with partaking in anythign stupid teenagers do. i feel as if im mature and ready to take on life, have a good sense of who i am and am a confident girl. people always say "dont you want more for your life"? but this is what ive always wanted for my life. i could still continue with school and i know i would be the best mom ever ! im in a serious postion with my life right now and been serisouly considering getting pregnant ... what do you think and would this be an appropriate time for me? the only reason i am asking this is to see what people think considering MY circumstances. and to see if there is anything i have missed while thinking this over. im being completely serious and would appreciate serious, well thought out, logical answers please and thank you i would get married to my boyfriend but he has lyme disease and his medical insurance gets cut off if he gets married before hes 23 he makes more than 2 grand a month btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment