Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long term side effects of coming off the contraceptive pill?

I came off the pill in February of this year, after being on it for 10 years, as me and my husband want to have a baby. I had a period 6 weeks after coming off the pill,then had my first proper period 4 weeks after that around the 8th April, then another period 4 weeks after that on the 8th May and since then ive had nothing. I have broken out in spots that don't seem to be clearing and feel so fat and bloated all the time. Im going on holiday in 3 months and have been eating a healthy balanced diet and gyming it 5 times a week but can't seem to loose any weight. I just don't get it im trying so hard to be healthy but it just seems wasted effort, and I know there is no chance of getting pregnant with my periods all messed up which Is adding to my constant mood swings. Im also feeling quite down in the dumps a lot and frankly its really pissing me off, which makes me feel worse. is there anyone else experience these symptoms when they came off the pill? and how long did it take for you to feel normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment