Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why can't I spin? Is it because of my blades? ?

I am a freestyle 3 jumper, and I am still struggling with a two foot spin. I am working on my entrance to my scratch spin as well as endlessly trying to go more than 3 times around on a two foot spin. I never ever can keep centered, I always travel, can't balance and am almost completely on my toepick. I just can't stay balanced and I can't just can't find the sweet spot. I just get so stressed and upset about it- I have been skating for more than three years and I still can't do it. (I only do one half hour lesson a week so we progress slow...my mom doesn't want us to do more because the nearest rinks a half hour away.) the skates I have now are riedell 133 TS. They come with blades and I just feel like the skates and blades are too low for where I am (I had another post about my skates and people said I should get better ones). But would better blades really help, or is it just me? Any spinning tips are much appreciated. It really just makes me want to quit because I get so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment