Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I need songs about friends drifting apart?

hi so i'll keep this as short as i can. i moved to a new school and i knew only one person me and her decided to be best friends. this lad daniel he was lovely made me feel very welcome, he found out how i do running and dancing and became my coach. he'd tell me off if i ever turned down oppitunities lol and he encouraged me in sports days and things he was always there for me. he told me how my best friend was aliar and a stirrer i took it onboard and he said how everyone hates her and they were right and he hates her with a passion. she is a conpulsive liaer and makes out shes the victim- she fell out with me because i wouldnt do the same activity for her and then started a rumour i had cancer. anyway daniel now takes the mick and i know i am a freak who wants to do well in school has spots blah blah blah. but him and his friends always take the mick and hes change for the worse i have no idea who he is anymore he wont talk to me and blanks me. i miss him so much like mad but i guess he is gone now and he aint gonna come back to the fine kind side again. i would like songs about people changing. nothing olden days or country i have complecated by avril but anything else is really appreciated many thanks chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment