Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I pay off all my debt?

I became a landed immigrant to North America when I was 19 years old. After that I got married and started a family. After my mom passed away 15 years ago I felt a responsibility to take care of my family members such as my brothers and sisters. I worked very hard for them and sponsored them to come to North America.After I brought my family to North America, I tried to start my life and then found myself in more than $100,000 + worth of debt. I'm 45 years old and still working very hard (84 hours a week) and I bought a place to live with 0 down payment just to give my children a better place to live. So now i'm in a very stretched and stressful life because all of our income comes and goes to the interest because I don't want to go bankrupt and yet it's hard to deduct any debt that we have. So, what is the solution to pay off all my debt, so I can focus on my mortgage? I need a concrete and helpful answer please and thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment