Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help i need plastic surgery?

im 17, im tall with a nice body, but my face is boring, i have nice cheekbones and eyes, but if my nose was smaller and lips were bigger id be prettier, not necassarly my nose, it just looks bigger cuz of my thin lips, so i really need to balance out my face, i want people to say im pretty not just that i have a nice figure, idgaf bout that i care about my face, i have the money for it, should i wait till im in college and dont know anyone so people wont know that i got it, its akward if people know i got plastic surgery in my town at this age, i want it at this age cuz im young this is the time im supposed to be confident and look the best i ever will in my life and i need a boost for beauty cuz god knows my genetics didnt give it to me,, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment