Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girlfriend 10 years ago?

hi, i met a girl bout 10 year ago... we only met when we were drinking and stuff cuz were both shy we broke up cuz it never worked out and bout 5 years later i get with her cousin settle down have 2 kids and all. now my girlfriend who i have the kids til well 1 for sure, not sure bout my other kid which social services are getting a dna test done on. but i call him mine cuz he always will be no matter wat even no he is only 2 years old, the oldest is 3 by the way...well my gf is violent shes cheated on me over 5 times in our 7 year relationship, we got 2geter when she was 15 and i was 18, i loved her bout 4 year ago and now i fell nothing for her only there for my kids,,, welll her cousin i have as a friend on facebook, we have been texting each other and she keeps talking about the past when we were with each other she almost remembers every single thing that happened between us while we were 2geter even no we were drunk... tonight we talked for over 4 hours on facebook she kept bringing of the olden days and she wouldnt go with me again cuz she is close to her cousin? im confused why she brings up about wat we had 10 year ago til this day now and i ask her if she still likes me in that way she says... no i wouldnt do that on my cousin,what would ppl say, and says stuff like my nephews cute just like me shes giving me signals i think but i keep sayin to her do u like me a lil bit and she says no just as a friend i need some help i dont love my gf anymore as shes cheated and been violent tro me over the last 4 years i really like her cousin but dont no if she likes me. so im going on shes bringing up the past and how much she loved the past with us 2, spending 4 hours on facebook talking, sayin my nephews cute like his uncle= me, give some advice please 10 out of 10 for best answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment