Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you think dwi laws are too strict?

I mean it can be a potential crime. I had a dui right by my home, like 2 blocks and got cited. I blew slightly above the .08. Now, I got into trouble with my employer which I have been with for 10 years, and it does not involve driving. I have applied for part time jobs and some of them will not hire me and once again they are non-driving jobs. I have paid my debt in the pocket and in time. I am not a bad person, but its embarrassing and I like to add, i have been pulled over before on suspicion of dui and after breezing thru the dui check the office looked defeated. its as if its a HUGE revenue generator. I have to put food on the table and take care of my kids. But the dui laws almost made me lose my job, home,/ I am now bankrupt because of this and prior i had good credit. I am contributing member of society but its like my paid debt is not ok with people. I mean, I feel like i am being treated as harshly as a bank robber.

No comments:

Post a Comment