Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can i have a book reccomendation please?

Recently I've been into the horror fantasy kind of books. I just finished Beautiful Darkness by Kim Garcia and i loved it! No vampire books please. LOL. I already read twilight and all.. Beautiful Darkness was about mortals and a castor if you wanted to know.. You could also give me any other book thats not olden timed,historical or classical or . I read the Nicholas Sparks books too =) Anything girly would do too.. as long as its quality literature! Btw. I'm in 7th grade but my reading level is high beacause I'm in verbal (english honors) and we already read To Kill A Mockingbird which i hear is read during high school? And i'm the highest reading level possible for my honors. Does that help? Lmfao. so recomendations please? Sorry for the long explanation :/

No comments:

Post a Comment