Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can anyone interpret this dream?

I just had this really weird dream and I was wondering if anyone could interpret it. Ok, so in my dream there were 2 main characters, a husband and a wife (I don't know there names, so let's just say it was... Jack and Jill... Lol) it was set in like olden times. Alright! Let's get started! There is this creepy guy who wants Jill for some really weird reason, I can't for the life o me remember the reason. And he ask Jack if he can have her, Jack is like "WTF, no!" but creepy guy says " I'm gonna get her." so Jack runs home and tells Jill everything, he also tells her to keep a gun with her. Jack , also with a gun, stands guard outside his house. So then this old guy appears out of no where on some hill, like 20ft from the house. jack goes to talk to him, they talk to each other all day, it uses time laps and when they stop Jack is burying something, more time laps, now new people come in. It's a mother holding a baby girl and a toddler looking son, they were very poor. The son starts digging where Jack buried something and he digs up... A casserole... A ******* casserole. The poor family starts to eat it and jack comes back. He asks " what are you doing, eatin my casserole, that was for my time capsule!" the little boy says sorry and begins to put it back, but Jack stops him and tells him not to worry, he can have it. After Jack starts walking back home, he sees Jill in the window. They wave. Then a shadow goes behind Jill, then in front, Jill has a terrified look on her face, Jack starts to run towards her. Then I woke up. It was really weird and kinda creepy, I woke up like 5 minuets before I started writing this, lol. So can someone please interpret this for me? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment